Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Video: Futurecop! - Karate Kids

In light of the recent "Craziest Video From The '80s" I thought I'd share this video by Futurecop! comprised entirely of clips from all of the best '80s movies. The song is called "Karate Kids" and it's got all of those loveable dancey electro beats that the kids can't seem to get enough of these days. Most of the movie clips are from party scenes and they (aka video creator TNUC) seemed to sync up everyone's dance moves to the song pretty well. Pop quiz, hot shot. Can you name all of the movies in this video?

3 comments:

Christine said...

Who do you think you are, Dennis Hopper? Okay, here it goes. Couldn't get all of them, but here are a few that I think were in the video:
Karate Kid; Teen Wolf; Road House; Footloose; Breakfast Club and Uncle Buck. What's my score?

Christine said...

Addendum: Jessica would like to add the following titles:
Weird Science (how could I miss that one?); Nat'l Lampoon (something); and Revenge of the Nerds (or is that one title?)

Justin Snow said...

Not too bad. With Jess' help, I'd say you guys get an B.