Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Golden Sores - Ashdod To Ekron (Drone Cowboy, 2008)


The Golden Sores - Arphaxad








Ashdod To Ekron is an hour long densely layered drone epic that travels to all the right places and consistently takes your breath away.

Full review on diskant.


I think I'm developing a new policy here on AGB. If something is out of print or generally unavailable to the average person, I see no reason not to share. And I'm pretty sure all 100 copies of Ashdod To Ekron are sold out so...

Check yo'self

3 comments:

steve said...

looks like the "arphaxad" download/play link hits the audrey chen song posted below . . .

Justin Snow said...

Wow. That's pretty lame. I must suck at blogging or something.

Thanks for the heads up. All fixed.

steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.