Saturday, March 14, 2009

Haiku Review: The London Apartments - Signals & Cities Are Forever (self released, 2009)


The London Apartments - Fair Is Fair








I came up with a new idea for something on AGB and I wanna know if you h8 or <3 it. I thought that since no one blogs on the weekends (and therefor no one reads blogs on the weekends) that I shouldn't spend a lot of time writing a post that no one will care about. So to make things slightly interesting but still giving myself some restrictions, I thought I could do reviews in haiku form on the weekends. They'll be short and sweet and everyone loves haikus so there's really no going wrong here. Let me know what you think.

Update: Apparently, I don't know how to fucking count. Removed "like" from second line so there's actually 7 syllables.

The London Apartments
Signals & Cities Are Forever (free & legal download)
/above par shoegaze/
/drifting through electro clouds/
/dreamy gorgeousness/

1 comment:

pplist said...

Weekend haikus with
Anti-Gravity Bunny:
We’ll hop, take flight, bop!