Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Just like every other blogger in the world, I'll be going home for a few days to see the family. Which means I'll be breaking my month long streak of posting at least once every day. Sad, I know. Somehow I think you'll live.
To hold you over until Sunday, though, I made a little Christmas mix. Nothing special, just lots of good songs with the word Christmas in the title. I'm a fucking genius. Since I'm lazy/don't want to plague my server with tons of songs I know no one will listen to anyway, I just made a zip file with all of the songs and the CUSTOM COVER ART and threw it up on Media Fire. Enjoy the holidays.
1. Dev/Null - Christmas Themed Horror Movie From The 80's (from Lazer Thrash)
2. MC Chris - Fuckin Up My Christmas (from Life's A Bitch & I'm Her Pimp)
3. Kid606 - All I Wanted For Christmas Was My Braces Off (from Who Still Kill Sound?)
4. The Locust - Pulling The Christmas Pig By The Wrong Pair Of Ears (from Plague Soundscapes)
5. By The End Of Tonight - It's Christmas Time Again (from Fireworks On Ice EP)
6. The Flaming Lips - Christmas At The Zoo (from Clouds Taste Metallic)
7. Mogwai - Christmas Song (from EP+2)
8. The Walkmen - No Christmas While I'm Talking (from Bows + Arrows)
9. White Town - Why I Hate Christmas (from Socialism, Sexism, & Sexuality)
10. Medicine - Christmas Song (from Shot Forth Self Living)
11. Windy & Carl - Christmas Song (from Introspection)