Thursday, March 13, 2008

Super Smash Brothers Brawl


I've only played it for a few hours but I must say, it's just more of the same. It's fun, yeah. And the in depth story mode is great for playing alone. It's cool to play as Pit and kick the shit out of Sonic. And it's nice to be able to play online and having new characters and stages and such is cool but other than that, I must say I'm a little disappointed. But then again, I knew all of this before I got the game. Maybe I was just hoping to be reinvigorated by the game because I haven't played Melee in a long time. I don't know how much I'll play Brawl but, sadly, I'm pretty sure it won't be nearly as much as I played Melee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey babykins, you're crazy. It is a huge upgrade. Better everything, plus some great new features. Stage/boner builder rules, Snake, Warioware stage, and Snake. As always, I challenge you to a duel. Snake