Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Christmas time


I just got out of the shower and was getting dressed when the doorbell rang. Elise was due home from so I thought it was her. I finished getting dressed, meanwhile the doorbell kept on ringing. I get downstairs and see a note stuck to the door from UPS. I run outside, door slamming behind me, running down the street trying to catch the man holding my much desired package from Aquarius Records. I reach him, sign for my goods, and run back home. I get to the locked door only to realize my keys are still upstairs on my dresser. Shit. It's fucking cold outside and all I'm wearing is pants and a t-shirt. I figure I'll bug one of my neighbors so I ring their doorbell, they come downstairs, let me in, etc. I get upstairs and open my package.....

Alva Noto - Xerrox Vol. 1
Jasper TX - I'll Be Long Gone Before My Light Reaches You
Philip Jeck - 7
Mamaleek - Mamaleek
Half Makeshift - L'Anse Amort
Tzesne - Cliffs Under The Mist
Expo '70 - Music From Inaudible Depths
The Angelic Process - Coma Waering
Nadja - Bliss Torn From Emptiness
Sightings - Through The Panama
Sunken - Eye Electric Organ, Brain Electric Nerve
White Hills - Heads On Fire
Machinefabriek - Marijn
Jefre Cantu-Ledesma - Shining Skull Breath
Agitated Radio Pilot / The Nether Dawn - The Ghost Of Medb / Under Your Night [Split]
Chessie - Manifest
Nemeth - Film
Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde

FUCK YES. I'm so excited about these. From what I've listened to so far, they're all amazing. I used money I got for my birthday last month to buy these. So completely worth it. The packaging for these CDs is gorgeous. I may take some pictures for when I attempt to review some of them.

No comments: