Thursday, November 27, 2008

An Aqua Teen Hunger Force Thanksgiving


An ATHF Thanksgiving








Aqua Teen Hunger Force Enhanced was a promo CD we got at the radio station I used to work at. It's got a couple of actual songs on it, with the rest of the 60 tracks being clips from the show and radio spots. I've never seen any info about this online but I assure you it's a legit CD and not just some hack job I compiled with audio edited out of the show. And because today is a day of thanks AND giving, I thought I'd give you all the chance to download this strange and hilarious Aqua Teen CD.

Everyone should take a cue from Meatwad and invite their mean, balding neighbor over for dinner even though he's a grump.

Download Aqua Teen Hunger Force Enhanced

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!! I completely forgot about this cd. Thank you for posting it.

Justin Snow said...

No problem. I hope it's good for a laugh or two.

Anonymous said...

i was just talking about this cd to someone the other day and wondered where it wound up. thanks for putting it here since i probably would have forgotten to ask you about it in real life.

Unknown said...

I know this is a long shot but do you still have this CD? I've been looking everywhere for the MP3s at least. Is there any chance you could upload them somewhere again as the ones you have in this post seem to have been removed.

Many thanks.