Thursday, September 4, 2008

MP3: Aphex Twin - Omgyjya Switch7


Aphex Twin - Omgyjya Switch7








I was watching Children Of Men last night, one of my most favoritest movies ever, and thought to myself, I really need to find out who does that "Zen music" song that Michael Caine's character plays to Clive Owen's character when they're smoking pot in the beginning of the movie. It's supposed to be ironic because the song is all fucking crazy drill n bass type stuff with a dude screaming. I remember the first time I saw Children Of Men in theaters, I heard that song and thought to myself, "Whoa, that song is awesome, I need to find out who did it." And then I never really bothered, either because I never remembered to or out of sheer laziness. Well, as I expected, this song as a whole is great, and I'm really happy to know that it's Aphex Twin that gets the job done. Although, when the song is played in the movie, it sounds a lot scarier, almost like they remixed it or something, because the track that I have doesn't sound exactly like the one used in that scene. Maybe it's just that whole "out of context" thing. That usually fucks stuff up a bit.

1 comment:

buy tadora online said...

tadalafil 20 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.