Saturday, February 28, 2009

MP3: Need New Body - Brite Tha' Day


Need New Body - Brite Tha' Day








I mentioned Need New Body when I compared them to Pizza in my last post and I realized it's been way too long since I listened to them. This song, "Brite Tha' Day" is the first track on their third album Where's Black Ben? God damn, these guys are so strange. The label "beardo wierdcore" is pretty appropriate in this case. I saw them at CMJ a few years back in the basement of some club and without going in to too many details, it was easily one of the most awkward and uncomfortable shows I've ever been to. The music was pretty fun but shit that was a crazy night. This is one of those songs that gets stuck in my head quite a lot for no particular reason. It's so fucking bad and awesome and catchy. Maybe I've just cursed you and you'll forever sing this song where ever you go.

No comments: