Friday, July 30, 2010

Hip-Hop-O-Rama

CC image sourced from Adam Woodford.

No posts for a little while so I got a coupla mixes for ya. This is the shittier one. In case you haven't noticed, I don't write about any hip hop on AGB. That's partially because I don't know shit about hip hop. But that doesn't mean I don't like it. Just the opposite actually. Anyway, here's my pitifully lazy attempt at making a hip hop mix.

I'll post the other one tomorrow.

Hip Hop O Rama
1. Nobody - Silent Movie Theatre Surprise
2. Oh No - Juke Joint
3. Madlib - Accordion For Raj
4. B.O.B. - My Sweet Baby
5. Wait What - Juicy-R
6. Flying Lotus - Table Tennis (Feat. Laura Darlington)
7. Janelle MonĂ¡e - Tightrope (Feat. Big Boi)
8. DOOM - Lightworks
9. Jay-Z - Empire State Of Mind (Feat. Alicia Keys)
10. Lauryn Hill - Final Hour
11. Strong Arm Steady - Needle In The Haystack (Feat. Roscoe & Guilty Simpson)
12. Mos Def - Life In Marvelous Time
13. Raekwon - Surgical Gloves
14. Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E.
15. Big Boi - General Patton (Feat. Big Rube)
16. Ol' Dirty Bastard - Cuttin' Headz (Feat. RZA)

No comments: