Monday, May 10, 2010

Video: The Besnard Lakes - Albatross

The Besnard Lakes are a band on the cusp of fame that kind makes me feel I shouldn't really write about them too much on AGB. BUT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Thankfully, I have absolutely no problem posting a video of theirs.

"Albatross" comes from their newest ...Are The Roaring Night and is totally single worthy. Superb cinematography, the video is a weird drama noir type thing with a couple of mysterious movie critics and it has the most contextually relevant "found footage" I've yet to see in any music video. And the obligatory sweet climax, like most Besnard Lakes tunes. If you're not listening to them, you should be.

1 comment:

øשlqæda said...

dear bunny,
owl here. um have a few nature type records at me fledgling blog ya might dig. yr blog is superb & masterful as per uge. kindly tip me off as to how to make a little play button w/ a smaple track in my posts too, i can't figure it out. thanks agb, heart ~
oq
http://holywarbles.blogspot.com