Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Sad Cobras / Hot Lava Split (self released, 2009)


Hot Lava - The Auctioneer








The Sad Cobras - Medusa Reducer








DUDES. NEW HOT LAVA. GET PSYCHED.

Who are The Sad Cobras? I dunno. Friends with Hot Lava I guess. And they make good music. Appropriate for a split with Hot Lava. So that's cool.

BUT 3 NEW HOT LAVA TRACKS. That's why you're here, right? Because you love Hot Lava. Because I love Hot Lava. THE WORLD NEEDS MORE HOT LAVA.

"The Auctioneer" is where it's at. That song alone will hold me over until the next HL LP. 'Cause she sounds like an auctioneer. Which is funny. Also, "Lady Postman?" Great title. Oh man. I love these guys so much.

1 comment:

buy generic priligy online said...

buy generic priligy online is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor used in the treatment of premature ejaculation. It is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, for the treatment of premature ejaculation.