Monday, August 3, 2009

Greg Kelley & Jason Lescalleet, Ghost Grass at Wire Sounds

I showed up late (couldn't find the place) and missed most of Ghost Grass' set. I left early (to catch the last train to Salem) and didn't hear a single note of Graveyards. So instead of reviewing this show, which I only saw slightly more than a third of, I'll just say that Kelley & Lescalleet were mind blowingly amazing. Shrill, unnerving, kidney rupturing chaos. And here are a couple of pictures.

Ghost Grass

Greg Kelley & Jason Lescalleet

Greg Kelley & Jason Lescalleet

2 comments:

Mrs. Inside said...

I wish I could have been there! Heard it was great.

buy cenforce 50 mg online said...

sildenafil 50 mg is used to treat male sexual function problems impotence or erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual stimulation, it works by improving blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.