Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gianni Rossi - Gutterballs Soundtrack (Permanent Vacation, 2009)


Gianni Rossi - Theme From Gutterballs








I think this marks the first time I ever listened to a soundtrack before I saw the movie, but when I found out about this, I just had to. I mean, Gutterballs sounded like an awesome enough movie on it's own (simplified: slasher set in a bowling alley) but when I saw that the soundtrack was basically packed with synth disco horror, there was no stopping me.

Gianni Rossi has made a score that will easily be enjoyed without any context in regards to the film. The songs on this are just so fucking cool. The beats are non-stop, the bass grooves are propulsive, and the '80s guitar riffs are so rocking. I haven't heard a soundtrack that sounds this cheesily amazing in forever. Most authentic '70s and '80s horror movies don't even have soundtracks this good.

However, it is still a soundtrack, with the whole variations on a theme sorta thing. So, obviously, if you hate that, then just duck out now. But if you're a fan of anything Goblin/Italo Disco/Horror then you're gonna eat this shit up. Either way, though, just try to forget that this is supposed to be from a movie because it doesn't even matter. I must've listened to this 20 times before I saw Gutterballs. But see the movie, too, because it's fucking ridiculous.

1 comment:

buy levitra online said...

stendra generic is used to treat male sexual function problems impotence or erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual stimulation works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection. it is better at targeting the specific enzyme that controls blood flow to the penis, all without targeting other enzymes that may create undesirable side effects reactions.