Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My opinion matters


At least it does to The Salem News. They called me up last Friday before the Oscars to ask me some questions about the nominations for Best Picture. My major problem with the Academy Awards this year was that The Assassination Of Jesse James got shafted. The only nomination it got was Casey Affleck for Supporting Actor (which he should have one). That was the best movie that came out in 2007 and one of the best movies that has come out in the past 10 years. Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck were both fantastic in it and nobody got any recognition for it. I didn't like Juno very much to begin with, and I really don't like Ellen Page, but having that movie get plastered all over the Oscars while Jesse James gets one nomination is completely baffling. (Btw, click on the picture for a bigger version)

1 comment:

buy tadaflo 5 mg online said...

Prescription based Tadaflo 5 mg Tablet has two main uses. The most common is to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It is also used in the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia .