Monday, July 20, 2009

Homegrown Fest at Church

I was only able to go to the second night of the Homegrown Fest at Church but I'm OK with that. You know why? Because that night had one of the best lineups I've ever seen. Fucking ridiculously awesome. Because so many bands played and I could easily write a whole review for each set, I'm just going to post the pictures I took coupled with what I wrote on Twitter immediately after each performance. There are more photos on my Flickr page if you're into that sorta thing.

Gary War
"Gary war just played good clues. I am happy."


Magic People
"Magic people just played a very short but killer set to a surprisingly unappreciative audience."


Reports
"Who knew reports were so awesome. I sure didnt."


Quits
"Quits just fucking lit my face on fire and melted my brain."


Infinity Window
"Once infinity window finished i realized that i think i forgot to breathe the whole time."


Bobb Trimble & The Flying Spiders
"Holy shit gary war just played with bobb trimble. Coolest thing ever. Except bobbs guitar. Wooden with oak leaves carved in it."

Then once I got home...

"So Gary War played with Bobb Trimble because he's an official member of The Flying Spiders. Nice. Thanks internet!!"


Sightings
"Sightings were painfully amazing to watch."

1 comment:

mnchls said...

oh hello young lopatin

just saying hey from 10+ years into the future

no one else will ever read this, ever