Friday, December 11, 2009

OOPs: Mamaleek - Mamaleek (self released, 2008)


Mamaleek - I Wish I Was Dead








/download/\mamaleek\

I'm not entirely sure this one is out of print, but I wasn't able to find it for sale anywhere so whatever. Either way, if you end up finding this available, grab it immediately 'cause this shit is fucking awesome.

Yeah, this is more black metal, but it's so much more insane than any other BM record I've heard. Mamaleek is fucking all over the place with some old bluegrass sounds, jazz, spacey ambient, electronic, post rock, and anything else they wanted to throw in there. But even the "regular" BM sounding songs are anything but. Mamaleek is just absolute fucking chaos. Honestly, this is one of my all time favorite BM records. And don't just automatically write this off if you're not into BM because this is so fucked up that I'm sure it will appeal to even those of you just into really weird shit.

For the extra curious, here's the original review I wrote back in April '08.

1 comment:

lovegra tablet said...

lovegra tablet intended for women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder , it is thought to work on certain chemicals in the brain to increase sexual motivation.