Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm Writing About Movies Again


I have wonderful news to all of my faithful readers who miss my fantastic movie reviews. They're coming back! However, you will not find them on Anti-Gravity Bunny. Instead, I'll be writing for my movie theater's movie blog, Closet One. It's not going to be just me writing, it will be at least a few others as well, but it will be primarily about movies. We just started it, so there's only a couple of posts up now. There is a review of Wall-E that my boss wrote and I just finished one about Persepolis.

Head on over to Closet One to check 'em out. I know you're dying to.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

Bizarre how timing works. Earlier today, before you posted this, I saw your note on the sidebar and switched the link over to Closet One on my place. Look forward to it!

Christine said...

Woo-hoo, I missed your movie reviews. Where can I find the lyrics to Matthew Cooper Miniature 3 that you posted. I liked the music and would like to read the lyrics to that song. Thanks, 'one of your faithful blog readers' :o)

Justin Snow said...

The Matthew Cooper song doesn't have any lyrics. Did you mean the Fleet Foxes song, "White Winter Hymnal?" The one with the claymation video? If that's the case, here are the lyrics.

was following the pack
all swallowed in their coats
with scarves of red tied ’round their throats
to keep their little heads
from fallin’ in the snow
And I turned ’round and there you go
And, Michael, you would fall
and turn the white snow red as strawberries
in the summertime..

Christine said...

I'm still learning :o) Yes, I did mean Fleet Foxes and now that I know that, I can search it. Thanks for the lyrics. Oh, and your bunny looks 'hairless' in the video :o)