Sunday, September 14, 2008

MP3: Bunny Lake - Strobe Love (Shinichi Osawa Remix)


Bunny Lake - Strobe Love (Shinichi Osawa Remix)








I had a little time to blog but nothing really to blog about so I thought I'd go on MySpace and search a random word (in this case, "bunny") and listen to one of the bands on the first page. I might do this more in the future but for now, I present you with Bunny Lake from Austria.

I listened to a couple of their songs and they're alright, nothing that compels me to listen to an entire album. It's dark disco punk rock stuff. But Shinichi Osawa thought it would be a good idea to take one of their songs, chop it up, drop the fidelity by about 10, and throw it around in a pile of dirt, making it better in the process. Good thinking Osawa! I commend thee for your troubles.

This track appears only on the Strobe Love 12", along with the original song and two other remixes. You can also find the original on Bunny Lake's debut full length, The Church Of Bunny Lake.

1 comment:

Supatret 0.04% Aqueous Gel said...

tretinoin gel is used in the treatment of mild to moderate acne. It prevents the formation of small pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads on the skin. it works by attacking the germs that cause them and rejuvenates sun-damaged skin.