Thursday, September 18, 2008

ATP NY Mix


Well, there shall be a lack of posting here at Anti-Gravity Bunny until early next week as I'm taking off for the My Bloody Valentine curated ATP New York. Try not to be too sad. I know I won't. I'll try to take lots of pictures. For those unable to go, I leave you with this mix I made of some of my favorite songs from some of my favorite bands performing at the festival. And look, I did it all without Muxtape! Have fun while I'm gone and try not to miss me too much.

In case you're wondering, I put these in order of which the bands perform. So you can feel like you're actually there!

Tortoise - The Taut And Tame








Thurston Moore - Psychic Hearts








Built To Spill - Velvet Waltz








Growing - Friendly Confines








Wooden Shjips - Dance, California (Radio Edit)








Fuck Buttons - Sweet Love For Planet Earth








Om - Unitive Knowledge Of The Godhead








Thee Silver Mt. Zion Orchestra & Tra-La-La Band - Hang On To Each Other








Lightning Bolt - Wee One's Parade








Shellac - The Admiral








...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - All Saints Day








Mogwai - Stanley Kubrick








My Bloody Valentine - Come In Alone






No comments: