Thursday, September 25, 2008

ATP Purchases



OK, this'll be the last post about ATP. Promise. I just wanted to share my sweet purchases with you.

The one thing I really wanted was the Mogwai / Fuck Buttons split tour EP but they didn't have any. Boooo. So I picked up Mogwai's Batcat EP and the Colours Move single from Fuck Buttons instead. Both are fantastic. Colours Move has an amazing remix of "Sweet Love For Planet Earth" by Andrew Weatherall and the Batcat EP has one of the best song titles ever: "Stupid Prick Gets Chased By The Police and Loses His Slut Girlfriend" Oh, Mogwai. How do you come up with such fantastic names?

Fuck Buttons - Sweet Love For Planet Earth (Andrew Weatherall Remix)








Mogwai - Stupid Prick Gets Chased By The Police and Loses His Slut Girlfriend








I also grabbed the only Spectrum CD available, Indian Giver which is labeled as Spectrum Meets Captain Memphis. It's pretty great but not quite as impressive as the live show.

And of course, I had to get one of the ATP hoodies. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite hoodies ever due to it's exceptional comfyness and supremely fun spin art style graphic. Just in time for winter!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm glad I read the entire post to find that your purchase was the 'hoodie' and NOT the buddhas in crates. I never know with you :o)

buy tadaflo 5 mg online said...

tadaflo 5 mg is used to treatment of male sexual function problems impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED. In combination with sexual stimulation, It works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.