Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Video: Ramona Falls - I Say Fever

Question: Why didn't I post this back in November when I received an e-mail about it?

Answer: I have no fucking clue.

Right from when the old dude started playing those opening chords, I knew this was special. The animation is outstanding and the song is so catchy and grandiose. And the story is SO CRAZY. I wanna watch an entire movie about this. The best part is it manages to take all sorts of ridiculously trendy ideas and imagery, yet manages to transcend the trend and make something WHOLLY worthwhile. I don't remember seeing this very many places online, so it's about fucking time Ramon Falls gets their due with what should have been the video that won every award ever.

1 comment:

buy sildigra online said...

buy sildigra online is a medication for erectile dysfunction. It works by enabling blood flow to the penis by inhibiting an enzyme that causes an erection to deflate.