Wednesday, June 4, 2008

McLusky Music Videos

McLusky is one of those bands that is fucking classic and timeless. I never get tired of their music, or listen to them and think, wow, this sounds old. They're awesome in every way. They're also one of those bands that I really wish I got to see when they were still around. My friend caught them once at TT's before they broke up I think. I hate him because I know it must have been a killer show.


She Will Only Bring You Happiness
Probably considered their "big hit." The one that maybe you heard on a non-college radio station. It's wonderfully catchy and has a bowling pin that just wants to be friends. What more can you ask for?



Lightsabre Cocksucking Blues
I don't know if this is an official or fan made video. But if it was made by the band, then it's easily one of the best videos ever. The singing cat is flat out terrifying. But my favorite is definitely the guitarist kitty.

No comments: