Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Zomes - Zomes


Zomes - Crowning Orbs








I've been waiting for a while to write something about this Zomes record. I was afraid that my words wouldn't be able to describe just how masterful this fucking masterpiece is. But you know what? Fuck it. I'll just get it off my chest and profess my love for this bitch. The lo-fi looped broken record melodies on Zomes are exquisite and I want to have their babies. If somewhere down the line I ever come up with some better words for Zomes, maybe I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig it. I'm definitely going to have to pick this one up.

Henry Robinson said...

artesunate 50 mg is an antiparasitic prescription. It is utilized in the treatment of jungle fever. It isn't utilized to forestall jungle fever or to treat severe intestinal sickness. Try not to skirt any dosages and finish the full course of treatment regardless of whether you feel much improved.