Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Renegades Mix (aka Vacay)


I'm going to New York for about a week or so to tour The Selznick School in Rochester to see if I want to go there for film archiving and then down to Brooklyn to sell my wife's awesomeness at Renegade. My wife Elise sells under the name Argyle Whale and we'll be there this Saturday & Sunday meeting people and making $$$$. Since there shall be an AGB hiatus until I return, I'll leave you with a sweet mix I made for our road trip. Lots of good upbeat stuff on it. If you want to keep up with me, I'll try to do the Twitter thing as long as I'm not too busy. If you're going to be in the area, feel free to stop by and say hello.


Download the Renegades Mix
and get your groove on.
Link removed.

Micachu & The Shapes - Golden Phone
Nite Jewel - What Did He Say
The Field - The More That I Do
Burial & Four Tet - Wolf Cub
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
Memory Cassette - Surfin
Neon Indian - Deadbeat Summer
Chew Lips - Salt Air
O'Spada - Time
Diamond Vampires - Lumiere
Panda Steps In Chocolate - Weekend Dad Fights The Fire
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Dark Bubbles
Stegosaurus Trap - Broken Castles
Surf City - Dickshakers Union
Zola Jesus - The Way

3 comments:

Christine said...

Have a great time! Be safe!! <3

Nick said...

Great meeting you there, Justin. Love the mix.

Justin Snow said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Nick. I really appreciated it. AGB fan irl ftw