Thursday, September 10, 2009

Video: Boys Noize - Jeffer

I'm currently in the process of getting my shit together to apply for grad school, consolidating old student loans, and trying to buy a condo. Even if I was just doing the home buying thing, it would be too much, but no, I just gotta go balls to the wall. Posting might be a bit slow for a little while until shit gets straightened out and I've bought a place and moved and all that fuckin stuff.

Here is a visual representation of my brain right now.

Boys Noize track "Jeffer" is a fucking great electronic dancey number and the video is 100% analog glitchery done by Pomp&Clout. Everyone involved gets pat on the back from me.

Before you click that play button, I recommend heading here to watch it nice & big in all of it's glorious high definitions.



via Walrus Blog's Twitter

1 comment:

buy cenforce 100mg online said...

buy cenforce 100mg online is a drug used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is recommended to take a tablet at least 50 minutes before intercourse, to ensure that its effect can be felt.