Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mountain Wedding Weekend Mix

CC image sourced from visualpanic


Hey guys. My friends are getting married in the mountains and throwing a multi-day party to celebrate so I'm gonna be gone until sometime next week. I made this mix to tide you all over until I return. I honestly have no idea what was going through my head when I made it but the tracks are culled from my insanely killer library of envy so it can't be all bad. And actually, I think it's pretty damn good. But either way, lets face it. What else are you going to do for 5 days if I'm not around to tell you what to listen to? It's not like you read any other blogs. Right? RIGHT??

Mountain Wedding Weekend Mix
1. Vangelis - Blade Runner
2. Piers Whyte - Jaque In The Barbe
3. O.Lamm - Return Of The Night Goat
4. Kraftwerk - Model
5. Fred Schneider - I'm Gonna Haunt You
6. Islaja - Pete P
7. Black Ox Orkestar - Ratsekr Grec
8. Amps For Christ - Freddie The Mockingbird
9. LSD March - Shiroi Sekai De
10. Rambutan - Wool Coat
11. Antique Brothers - Unholy Grass
12. Cassowaries - Dorsal Conqueror

No comments: