Friday, May 1, 2009

Pleasant Surprise


Windy & Carl - Btwn You And Me (AGB Remix)








I was digitally transferring my copy of Windy & Carl's Instrumentals For The Broken Hearted (their limited edition 12" tour LP) the other day and something strange happened. Halfway through the A side (not to be confused with the 1 side) Audacity went all glitchy and weird, making everything sound distorted. It made whatever I was recording sound like it was running through a 1-bit filter or something. Kind of like some of the lower fidelity songs on Ophibre's Drone Works album. Anyway, I actually liked the result and kept on recording. You can still hear the original lying underneath the digital fuzz and I think it sounds awesome. So I figured I'd share it with you. Happy May Day.

I'd also just like to point out that I don't seriously consider this a "remix" by any means. Something fucked up on my computer and the result was cool. I don't want anyone to think that I'm taking credit for what happened.

2 comments:

Mike Hansen said...

sounds pretty rad to me man

buy verapamil 80 mg online said...

verapamil 80 mg Tablet is used to lower blood cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart diseases. It contains atorvastatin as its active ingredient, also known as statins.