Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hercules & Love Affair

Am I the only one unimpressed by these guys? Yeah, "Blind" is kinda cool. Otherwise, they're nothing special. I kept wondering whether or not I should pick up their recently released, self titled album, but thankfully I was able to listen to the whole thing on Spinner. Needless to say, I'm grateful I didn't buy it.

The video for "Blind" is OK, though. So I shall share it with you all. The girl kinda reminds me of Robin Tunney. And that fog scene towards the end is pretty nuts. Heh, get it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also unimpressed! I was prepared to be wowed, amazed, consumed and all that, but jeez! it sure falls flat.

But you know what doesn't disappoint? Your blog! I really enjoy reading it when I'm able to properly connect to the internet (which is rare).

Perhaps I'll see you 'round town at a show one of these days. In the meantime, CT REPRESENT.

Keep it real,
Emily

Anonymous said...

Yeah, these guys totally suck :)

buy fildena 150 mg online said...

Very used prescribed medicine Fildena 150mg Tablet is a trusted, effective medication that helps to treat males inability to have high-quality, long-lasting sexual intercourse. The high efficiency of the drug is achieved due to Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient.