Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Bit Obsessed

Occasionally you see a video online that's so remarkable that it stays with you for a few weeks. Or months. Or forever. Here are a couple of those ones that have stayed in my mind ever since I've seen them. I can't get rid of them even if I wanted to (which I don't, so that's a good thing).


I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - The Owl
This is a gorgeous, graphic video directed by Emmanuel Ho. It's so simple and so terrifying. Whenever I think of all time greatest videos, this always pops up.



Girl Dancing To Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Yeah, everyone has seen it, but that doesn't make it unremarkable. I can't hear this song without thinking of this video. I don't know or care if she played the song at half speed when she danced and then sped it back up for the video. But man, her moves are the shit. She's so hypnotic. This is probably the most watched video in my apartment. We can't get enough of her.

No comments: